What is Trigger Point?
Over time, with poor posture, increased stress and tension, and lack of exercise, your nerves can get over-excited. When they do, they send out prolonged signals that can cause knots to form in your muscles. These knots are called trigger points. They feel sore when touched or pressed. And they can send pain to other parts of your body.
“I have achieved good therapeutic results by using QPoint heated rollers to treat the following indications:”
Doctor of Physical Therapy, Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist, Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist, Certified Sports Therapist.
- Headaches, neck pain
- Muscle strains and muscle spasms in the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar regions of the spine
- Muscle strain in the upper trapezius, biceps, and triceps
- Lateral and medial epicondylitis, including tennis elbow and golfer’s elbow
- Piriformis syndrome and gluteus medius deficiency
- ITB issues and TFL tightness
- Hamstring and quadriceps strain
- Calf strain, shin splints, plantar fascitiis
Caution: If pain persists or worsens, please see your physical therapist or other medical professional.